Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word aptly spoken. Proverbs 25:11

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

TESTIMONIALS

Hear from a few of my customers:

 "I am not normally a jewelry wearer but since I received the loopy necklace and matching earrings I haven't stopped wearing them. They are so simple, beautiful and dress up any outfit." - Charissa Rickreall, OR 

 "My birds nest necklace is so special to me! It is something that I treasure because it represents my children. But I'm not afraid of losing this treasure because it is very well made & though inexpensive doesn't look or feel cheap. And I love my earrings too. They're great fun to wear! Eye catching & bold without being heavy." - Kara Dallas, Oregon

 "I have a necklace that is a birds nest with my two boy's birthstones and mine. It is so cute I get compliments every time I wear it; people want to know where they can get one. Kelsey's jewelry is really cute and goes with most outfits you choose to wear." - Allison Dallas, OR

No comments:

Post a Comment