Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word aptly spoken. Proverbs 25:11

Monday, December 16, 2013

Local Businesses



Shop Local this Christmas Season!
You can find my jewelry at a few places around Dallas.


Some Things on Main Street carries a tray of my rings at the check-out counter.  Currently I have a "Snowflake Collection" and a number of Victorian Era rings, among others. Some Things



My rings are also part of a jewelry show at LaAtitude One, also on Main Street. They are there for the Christmas season.  latitudeonedallasLatitude One

I also recently set up a booth space at "Claire's Merchantile" on Washington Street. It's an adorable shop with vendors selling antiques and crafts.  They are open Thursday-Saturday. I have rings, necklaces, bracelets, keychains, cell phone charms, earrings and more! 

If you're in the Portland area, head to Hooray Haroo for child and mommy matching ring sets! hoorayharoo

Thank you for shopping local!

No comments:

Post a Comment