Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word aptly spoken. Proverbs 25:11

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Charmed, I'm sure.


Custom stamped charms!  I'm expanding my jewelry line to now include custom stamping! I made these as a gift for a cousin who recently got married.  'His' and 'Her' initials cozy up on each side of their new shared last name.







I have charms in Sterling Silver; gold, copper or antiqued silver plated pewter.  I carry sizes 9mm-1 inch disks. Other sizes and shapes available by special order (please allow 3 weeks for special order shapes and sizes).  Since this is a highly customized order, please contact me to hammer out the details. 




Sterling Silver charms $6, $8, $10 each (9mm, 11mm, 13mm)

 Here is a sample of a necklace I wear, with the initials of my children stamped on 9, 11 & 13mm sterling silver charms.

Here is an example of a 15mm, 1 inch and custom order rectangle.

4.0x24mm brass heart  and "Love" letters, stacked $12. NOTE: These are to be used as a base for round charms as this metal is too hard to be stamped on.


Here is an example of the 13mm in Sterling Silver.  The edges have been hammered to give it texture.  This is an option on all charms.




Price includes stamping and link. A chain is available for an additional charge. 





No comments:

Post a Comment