Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word aptly spoken. Proverbs 25:11

Sunday, November 27, 2011

You name it! necklace

My friend, Stephanie, wanted to know if I could make her a 'mom' necklace! Sure!  At least I can try.  After making a few prototypes, this is what we came up with.  This necklace is made from all sterling silver components with glass 'birthstone' beads in honor of her children. It hangs slightly below the clollarbone.  What do you want me to spell? Love.  Bliss. Hope.  The name of a loved one? You name it!  This measures approx. 2 inches wide.


Here is another example I made recently from artistic wire in silver.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kelsey! I really love my necklace. It inspires communication when ever I wear it. Who made it? Who do the beads represent? I love telling people you made it for me and that the beads stand for each of my kids.
    I love your suggestion of other words. I am thinking LOVE with Ron and my stones looped through the bottom of the "o". What do you think? :)

    ReplyDelete