Like apples of gold in settings of silver is a word aptly spoken. Proverbs 25:11

Monday, September 12, 2011

Ring #2 I wear

This is the ring I wore today.  It came from the dish of buttons that I inherited from my husbands grandmother after she passed away.  When I looked in the jar, I had a hard time choosing which of the beautiful trinkets to fashion into a ring--so many great possibilities!  When I saw the cheery orange color of this one and the fun flower type shape, I just knew it was the one!

I don't wear much orange, but being in Oregon State Beaver and Dallas Dragon country, the color orange comes naturally with the territory.  Also, since the orange is somewhat transparent, I can get away with wearing it with my bright salmon GAP capri's (which are quite exciting in themself)!
Stay tuned for next week when I share about another one of the rings I wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment